Re: [ST] Motorcyclist, ST comparo

I also read that article and it basically said the same thing several listers
have said, which is the Sprint needs higher quality suspension more than it
needs more power.  The article also downgraded due to intermittent engine
stalling.  I have ridden most  of the other bikes tested, was recently
tempted to trade for an ST4 Ducati, and have decided to stay with the
Triumph.  The new tune put a smile on my face.  Also, the article said that
if it was the 'Standard:" ducati ST4( not the s with the 996 mill) the ducati
would have been way down on the list.  The bike they tested is $15,000 and
change.  Huge price difference there.  john c