Re: [ST] Chains

Sorry but if you would let this one isolated incident influence your
decision to buy another Triumph or not then you aren't happy with the
Triumph you have and would be better off with something else. You sound as
though you are looking for an excuse not to buy another one. You sound as
though you have a problem with your dealer not Triumph. No doubt they will
find a buyer for the ST you don't buy.
As I said earlier I have had reason to contact Triumph directly (actually
twice) and have had very courteous service. Don't condemn the company
because someone had a bad day. Try phoning Honda someday :-)
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple