Re: [ST] New Subscriber

Thanks for the comments Steve.  I've heard a few good things now about
Freehold H-T-D.  I was a bit worried about finding a good dealer since I
don't have any personal experience with Triumph, and I have heard some
negative things.  So far my experiences with the dealer, the manufacturer
and most importantly, the bike, have all been very positive.  In fact, when
I went to pick up the bike the dealer told me that they found a small leak
in the tank while prepping it.  They told me that they ordered a replacement
from Triumph but it would take 7 to 10 days to arrive.  Triumph (even to the
dealers surprise) took it upon themselves to ship the tank FedEx overnight
and I was riding in 2 days.  Defects happen with any make, but I can't
complain about Triumph's efforts in getting the tank out to me quickly.

John
2001 BRG ST