[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #687

Sorry Paul, but any "results" you are getting are strictly inside your
skull.  This "device" has been around almost as long as Donny Dogood, but
unlike him, it has never worked.

See the latest issue of Motorcycle Consumer News for a review and diagnosis
of this scam.

On the other hand, if you insist that it will outperform a billion dollar
cracking plant, I have the following products for sale:

The Razor Blade That Never Gets Dull - See why the razor companies kept this
secret for years!

The 200 MPG Carburetor - At last rescued from the fiends at General Motors
and Chevron who prevented our access to this miracle!

Boob Cream - Rub a handful on your tits and watch 'em balloon!  Sorry, only
to be applied by owner/operator.

Penis Cream - You wish.

Andy Kay
King, Riders of the Lost Empire