[ST] Octane debate and 1 piece shifter

Thanks Tony-Great Pics. Something to consider, but my size 11s might not
work.

"
Of course it is. But I happen to live in a very rural area, and many
stations only carry regular. So on those occasions, I fill up and then
ride
conservatively home. Beats walking."

Matt, that reminds me of a funny story. One time I rode into a very
rural general store with a couple of pumps out back. On fumes in the
middle of nowhere on the Pony Express Trail in Western Utah or Eastern
Nevada and miles away from any other gas, I hopefully asked the
attendant what kind of gas they had in the unlabled, circa 1960 pumps.
(remember those. One had the little ball on the side that rotated when
you were pumping)
"Oh we have both kinds," she said, "Regular and DIESEL"!
I made it into Wendover and kissed the ground of the Texaco!

David
'99ST