Re: [ST] warning...maybe

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Steve Bergman wrote:

> I keep a free account with Yahoo specifically for monitoring this list.  Today
> I recieved an email with an attatchment (unusual from this list).  The email
> was from "Mike@xxxxxxxxx the attatchment was labeled "animals.exe.  I clicked
> on the message and got a little note along with the attatchment that babbled a
> bit about riding, roads, scenery etc.  Norton Antivirus responded with:

yup, I got this today

(hopefully the >>>> will keep this from cinfusing some of the lesser
mailers out there)

My mail does not touch a windows box until after I have read it on a
UN*X one. People may laugh at me and call me text boy, but when the my
last job got hit by a couple of virus' all I had to do is hit the 'd'
key about 100 times and life went on.

MC content: I will be there at the Dallas MC show, I am not making any
concrete plans for x-mass as it is a 50/50 that I will have my updated
H1B. Too much hassel to leave the states with out it.

And if I do go to Canada at x-mass, I will be driving :-)

Although, not having the H1B will be a really good excuse to delay the
trip until the snow is gone and take the bike instead :-)

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500