[ST] Apologies to list and off topic request for assistance

A number of weeks ago my company's Microsoft Exchange server became
corrupted (how, I don't know) and started bouncing all email back to the
sender.  This was seen on the list as a flood of duplicate messages.  I was
away on a business trip and was unaware of what was happening until some
days later. I know nothing about administering MicroSoft products anyway.
The server administrator was also travelling on business at the same time.

Before either of us got back to the office Eric had diagnosed my company's
server as the source of the duplicates and had rightly unsubscribed my
account from the ST list.

Our server administrator assured me that the problem which caused the ST
mail to duplicate had been fixed some weeks ago now, so a few hours ago I
resubscribed.  According to Eric the list immediately began seeing
duplicates again.

I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize on behalf of my
company (I am one of the partners) to Eric Sheley and the list as a whole
for the problems we have caused.  I'd also like to reassure all of you that
it won't happen again.  Even after I become confident that our server
problem is corrected, I will not resubscribe using an office account.
Obviously I can't trust our server, or our administrator.

Now for the plea: our administrator who admits he is in over his head and
cannot figure out what is causing the problem.  Is there anyone on the list
who can offer any advice I could pass on to the administrator.  Remember, I
am not likely to understand what you are saying.

Also, if you reply, please do so off-list.  My company's problems have
already caused too much extra traffic on this list.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
aka "Crash Test Dummy Dawg"