[ST] Multiple emails

At 08:49 AM 11/9/2001 -0800, Keith Winter wrote:
>(PS: I did not send my earlier message multiple times, even though it
>has shown up at least four times.  I think the server is having a
>problem again, as I see Jack Hayes' post has shown up three times.)

No, it was not the server, well - not MY server anyway. The offending
account has once again been removed and asked not to resub from that
address. I apologize to all the listers that received multiple emails today
- - I deleted about 1,000 outgoing mails, but that is just a small fraction
of the duplications (when you figure in the number of subscribers). There
will still be some duplicates, but it should really quiet down in the next
couple of hours ..