From: Richard & Lisa White <RedRiders@xxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Garage this
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 08:45:00 -0600

 > >I'm wondering if anyone on this list has a purpose built motorcycle
garage,
 > >or has seen a garage arrangement that they thought was a great idea and
 > >would be willing to describe it.

We're in the process of getting plans for a new house.  It's being
designed by a fellow lister, David Viosca, and it has a 4 car garage!
It's neat though, in that two bays are side entry and two are front
entry, so you don't have the 4 bays stretched out across.  This way, we
hope to fit 2 SUVs in one, and the bikes and the work area in another,
and have extra room for more bikes ;-)!  I actually think we're building
a new house to get the garage, which if fine by me . . . . ;-))))

Lisa

  *