Re: [ST] Bad news!

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Steve Bergman wrote:

> Wow!  Gerrit, that just sucks.  Say what you want about litigation happy
> Americans, and I agree it goes way to far way too often in this country, but
> the below scenario would not happen here.  I hope you at least were able to not
> use any of the tow trucks that were waiting.  I think I would have walked ten
> miles to a pay phone to call someone else before giving a dime to one of those
> a$$holes.

I agree, I hope you did not use one of those 'bastids to tow your
bike. I am not one for violence, but if anyone deserves a good beating,
sounds like you found a couple of good candidates.

> As far as staying on the list...I think there are one or two regulars here who
> don't even have plans for owning a Sprint or an RS and they have always been
> welcome just on their interest alone.

You would not be talking about a Houston resident would you?

Of course you are welcome on the list. Hell, I was on the list for about
a year, maybe more before I got a ST. I even showed up at the eastern
Rally on a Kawi product.

> At least you have a bike for now and you get a good dose of why you like the
> Triumph.

I've been with out a bike for short periods of time, very hard on the nerves.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500