Re: [ST] Bad news!

Wow!  Gerrit, that just sucks.  Say what you want about litigation happy
Americans, and I agree it goes way to far way too often in this country, but
the below scenario would not happen here.  I hope you at least were able to not
use any of the tow trucks that were waiting.  I think I would have walked ten
miles to a pay phone to call someone else before giving a dime to one of those
a$$holes.

As far as staying on the list...I think there are one or two regulars here who
don't even have plans for owning a Sprint or an RS and they have always been
welcome just on their interest alone.

At least you have a bike for now and you get a good dose of why you like the
Triumph.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST