Re: [ST] Fuel Stabilizer - OK for the Sprint?

Neil,

 You messed me up  again, in my owners manual on page 78 it says "fuel
type Unleaded (95 RON)". The owners manual is for my 99 ST. I can not
find the 89 number your talking about, could you tell me where in the
Owners or factory service manual it is?

>>the manual calls for 89

Your probably right about it being in my head, after all my wife always
says I can be a head case. Or it could be I have had too many exposures
to Hazardous Materials.

> I think it's in your head

 What I meant about the alcohol is, if you are using straight isopropyl
alcohol out of the bottle how much do you put in?

> the principle ingredient in most commercial fuel stabilizers is isopropyl
> alcohol -- read the label

Thanks Neil I just want to make sure, as I would much rather spend cash
on new stuff for the bike.

Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk