[ST] Idle problem after refuelling and short journey

Hi

Thanks to all that replied, your detailed replies have put my mind at rest.
As a new Sprint owner I would like to say what a great forum and informative
web site you all have.
After 15 years without a bike, I have found everything I needed to know in
your mails.
In such a stressed world its great to find something so free and easy.
Dont reply to this, save the space for more questions and those valuable