[ST] Re: rear tire

> So, what's the average going price for the OEM tire?
> I'd check the archive, but I think it's down now.

Assuming that by OEM you mean the BT010 and BT020 series, the best price
I've been able to find anywhere is from AZMotorsports
(http://store.yahoo.com/azmotorsports/tires1.html) and Chaparral
(http://www.chaparral-racing.com). They're about $95 (not shipping or
applicable tax) for a 180/55 rear. Chaparral is a large mail order outfit,
and it also is the largest shop in southern CA (and perhaps the state).
Though technically local to me, they're a 2 hour drive, and their shop
prices aren't always as low as their mail order prices. Combined with the
fact that its not a Triumph dealer, gives me no particular allegiance to it.
I placed an internet order with AZ on 10/31 and the tire arrived at my door
11/3.

Daphne