Re: [ST] Taller Windscreen Opinions

Yep, Patti is "right-on".  The ZG Sport Touring screen is the way to go if
you want a taller screen.  I like mine as well, although it does create a
little wind noise.  Many also swear by the ZG "Double-Bubble". Slightly
taller than the stock ST screen and better "flow" but not as tall as the
ZG-ST screen.

Go here:   http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/

STeve Duncan
'00 -ST, Black as Nite