Re: [ST] Aerostitch Jackets..

If you don't ride in cold weather you can order a Darrien without the
liner. That'll save you a few bucks up front ( can always order it
later) The Belstaff products are very nice. The only down side I've
found with most of the European jackets is a lack of effective
venting. I have a wonderful Dainese  Goretex/Cordura jacket but much
above 70 it's too hot. I'd check to make sure that the Belstaff has
good venting, make sure it has vents on the rear to let the hot air
out and to keep the jacket from billowing at higher speeds. Another
nice thing about the Darrien is that it has LOTS of pockets, and lots
of reflective material. It's not as stylish as some of the other
jackets out there ( Belstaff, Dainese, IXS, Spidi) but it does what a
MC jacket should do as well or better than most.

Erik