From: <abell06@xxxxxxxx>
To: <phoeffer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Sprint ST List" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:59 AM
Subject: re: Subject: Aftermarket windscreens

: Paul ,
:
: I am currently debating the very same purchase. I too am 6ft. Do you
: ride with or without a helmet in Wash. state? I haven't found the
: "turbulence" to be anything much when I ride helmetless. So was
: considering a Double Bubble more for asthetics (dark smoke on Saphire
: Blue) then wind issues. Though I find myself gravitating towards a
: helmet for this years riding.
:
: The only wind  issue I have, is that all the dead bugs collect between
: my chest and the gas  tank. SO if a double bubble sent the little
: critters over me, I'd be happier.
:
: Any feedback from other Zero gravity Bubble users??
:
: Peace,
: Andrew
: 00 Sprint ST