Re: Who knows what these two sockets are for?

All of the current BMW's use an O2 sensor in a closed loop Fi
configuration. The Triumph Fi is an Open Loop system, that's why we
can get different maps and CO tunes loaded. In fact closed loop
systems on bikes suck since if the bike is setup to lean there isn't
any adjustment. Just ask a BMW owner with a surging bike ( from a too
lean mixture) about it!

Erik