Web access (was Re: Dunlop on inflation pressure)

At 09:04 PM 9/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim Huber <jhuber@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > For those without web access, here 'tis without the pretty pictures:
> >

>OK Now I'm totally confused. I assumed that because we all subscribe to
>the list we must all have web access. Is there something that I'm
>missing?

It depends on where you're accessing the web from.  Where I work, our web
access is through a proxy server, and they try to limit access to
non-business-related sites (mostly an attempt to keep people from surfing
the jiggly pages).  We usually don't have a problem, but sometimes get
blocked from accessing a "normal" web site.  Thank God the proxy doesn't
block triumphnet.com... I'd have to find a new job (or take a lot of
vacation to surf it from home).

Dan