Best Chain.. Opinions, and tire pressure

Looks like I'm gonna need a chain pretty soon next 3k miles or so. So
of the major brands :
RK, DID, Tusbaki (sp)  what's the consensus  which is the best??
Longest lasting etc. I don't really care all that much about weight,
and I'll probably replace the sprockets with the same steel ones as
I'd rather get longer life than save a pound or two by going with
aluminum. So
opinions please . Thanks

As far as the tire pressure thing goes I checked mine today after a
pretty good ride. Rear was 42 cold hot was almost 48  since 42 is the
max recommended pressure I don't think I'd want to run the rear any
lower.. more heat = less life and I had NO problems riding the
twisties down south at the rally so the rear will stay at 42. The
front was cold 36  hot 38  . I tried reducing the front to 34 and
rode the same 30 miles and checked again it went up 2 lbs to 36! I
was going to try dropping another 2 lbs but I didn't really like the
feel at 34, felt a bit squirrely so back to 36.  I think this whole
thing depends a lot on ones suspension setup, preference, and
type of tires.. in my case Pirelli Dragon GTS. Also outside temps
will make a big difference. When it starts getting cold it takes a
lot more to heat up the rubber. I'll prolly drop the pressures a bit
come winter but for now the 36/42 seems fine.

Erik

Erik