RE: aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

Kathy,
We are in the market for new suits also since our recent deer encounter. We
also found the same types of problems with the Triumph suits for Dee since
they don't make women's gear. BUT, during our trip back from Florida last
month, we stopped by Bob's BMW and noticed they had some of the new BMW line
which looked pretty good, had women's sizes and was much more price
competitive than their previous stuff. We did not care at that point but are
thinking about taking a look at them for replacements. The Triumph Pioneer
suit worked great, just has some fit issues.
Dee & Paul