Re: New Member

> Ken Mitchell wrote:
>
>> >Hello everyone.  Yes I now own a 2000 Sprint ST blue (love the color.)
>> >Looked at the BMW, not sporty enough.  The Sprint caught my eye and by
>> >looking  at the odometer (10,000+ since April) you can tell that I
>> >really enjoy it.  I've riding for 17 years and ride in New England
>> >(Western Mass.)
>>
>> Welcome, Greg. Nice to know I have yet another neighbor on this list. In
>> fact, with SO MANY Massachusetts (and New England) riders here now, we'll
>> just *have to* get together for some rides.
>>
>> For starters, how about this Saturday? I'm hooking up with a few other
>> friends in the Sportriders of New England organization (www.sportriders.com)
>> to ride up to Loudon for the last LRRS race weekend of the season. I'm
>> riding up with my 10yr old son, so we're just staying for the day. Many
>> others are camping or staying in nearby hotels for the weekend.
>>
>> Check out the "forums" area of that website, we've got a lot of rides
>> happening for October. The rest of us on this list ought to plan to get
>> together for one of those rides. It would be *very* cool to have a huge
>> turnout of Triumph riders for a change. I'm lonely in that sea of Japanese
>> clone bikes.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ken Mitchell

Ken,

Thanks for the welcome.  I've been wanting to go to Loudon for a while now, but
just haven't made it.  Unfortunately I work most Saturdays including this
Saturday.  I am interested in getting together for a ride, there's still plenty of
time before the snow falls.  This is the first I've heard of the Sportriders of
New England, I'll have to check out the web site.

Thanks again Ken,

Greg