Re: aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

I have the 2-piece Roadcrafter but my hubby has the Darien.  In my
experience the 2 piece has been kinda worthless because without it
zipped together, the waist is too big for me to keep the pants up
without suspenders!  Thus, if I go anywhere, I have to take the whole
suit off and not just the jacket.  The problem for me is it's cut for
guys and I look like Santa Claus in the thing (it's red :-) ).  Does
anyone know if they make womens versions of either suit now?  I've
been contemplating getting rid of it for a women's cut suit if I could
find it.  I really like the suit, though.  I wear my leathers when I'm
out for a day trip, but if I'm on a multi-day excursion, I use the
'Stitch.

Kathy
'00 Sprint RS