aerostich darien vs roadcrafter

Hi,

As winter (and lots of rain) approaches in Seattle, I've decided to get a
proper all-weather riding suit.  I'm currently thinking the Aerostich
Darien or Roadcrafter (2-piece).  I'd like excellent performance against
rain, and as much road protection as possible.  Aerostich's website
doesn't really state which one is more waterproof.  Does anybody have
experience with both of these suits?

I'm a little partial to the Roadcrafter as you get to choose the pants
color and they offer more roadrash protection, but for a winter commuting
suite I've got to put rain and cold protection first!

And which colors would go best with a BRG ST and my Blue SV650?  (hehe,
I'm going to end up with grey, unless I don't like the BRG ST, in which
case Blue wins out for bike and suit)

- -Vero.