Dear Abbey (2): Decisions, decisions...

So I've been working way too much lately, and I find that the Ascot's in
the garage aren't as far along as we thought they'd be ... two weeks ago.
So if I ever want to go racing, I may need to stay home and work on bikes,
as opposed to go to Willow and watch them.

Advice??

The ST is running beautifully and leaklessly, thanks to Southern California
Triumph...

I have a loaner bike for New Racer School in October...now I just need to
come up with something to ride on Sunday...

Marc D who will be very busy this weekend...