Satisfied Cycle

My wife and I just bought a house in Ferndale, CA so I looked on the
Triumph web site to see if there were any dealers in the area. I wasn't
really expecting any since Ferndale is kind of out of the way, but they
listed Satisfied Cycle in Arcata, which is about 20 miles to the north.
That's about the same distance I currently go to get to Cal BMW/Triumph, so
that is very reasonable. But the link to their web site is down. I'll try
their phone number but first I thought I'd check with the list to see if
anyone knows anything about Satisfied Cycle. Are they still open, do they
still sell Triumphs, and how's the service there?

Our new house moves us up to one of my favorite roads, the Ave. of the
Giants. Once we get settled, we'll put out the welcoming mat for any of you
who want to tour the redwoods. We'll have a guestroom finally, and lot's of
room to camp if you would rather do that. We'll be moving late December.
Shortly thereafter I expect to add a KLR650 and a DSR350 to the stable.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com