ST wouldn't start!

Hi all,
	I just got back from my world domination tour (Ireland -- Hi Martin! --
and Indy -- Hi Jack!), eager as a beaver to get on my ST. Twenty days is
just too long to be away from the Triumph drug. So, I get all my gear
on, go down to the garage, and turn the key in the ignition. The
headlights came on, but there was no familiar fuel pump whine, nor were
any of the idiot lights lit.

Uh oh.

I remember a couple of list owners suffering through a similar problem
- -- riding the bike, then ignoring it for a week or two, and having it
not start. I couldn't remember the resolution, only that someone had to
have their bike hauled to their dealer. Desperate to get my motorcycling
fix, I decided it wouldn't hurt to check out a few things on my own
before giving the dealer a ring.

So, off came the seat. I worked the wires to the battery back and forth
a few times to see if there was any hidden corrosion, but that didn't do
the trick. I then checked most of the fuses, but they were fine as well.
Finally, I sat on the bike and worked the side stand a bit, thinking
maybe a faulty side stand switch could cause the problem.

No dice.

So, just as I'm about to give up my eye catches on the kill switch.
Something doesn't look quite right...

Doh!

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>