Re: broken shifter rod

This reminds me: there was a lister a while back that had
replaced his aluminum shift rod with one made of stainless steel
(or was having one made) and who had said he was looking at
putting together a group buy for folks that also want one.  I forget
now who that was; I responded in the affirmative that I'd be
interested, but have not heard back.

Who was that?  What is the status?  I am still interested.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA