re: intro

>  From: "Joel Schroeder" <catstap@xxxxxxxxxxx>, on 09/22/2000 13:01:
>  Hello all,
>  My name Joel and I'm a st owner.

	Hey, ya can't be all bad, ya got good taste in bikes! Sounds kinda like
an AA meeting, though: "I haven't wheelied in 2 days..."

>  I  purchased my st(red) on July 25, 2000
>  and have put on 3600 miles since. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Anyone in
>  my area that wants to get together and ride you can get my email address
>  from the registry. Hope to meet some more st owners. Keep the rubber side
>  down and the mellon up! Joel(FREAK)

	Did you just now discover the list, or been lurking since July? If
you're new, there's a couple of minor things you might want to be aware of.
Lettuce know and we'll fill you in.

Glad to have ya!

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA

I'd suggest we ride together, but midway would be like Kansas or something, and
that doesn't sound like much fun...