Re: sprockets

Front end fix is called RACETECH  :-0)  As for sprockets I have a 99
I believe they changed the ratios for 00  I'm sure someone out there
knows the difference I'm quite happy with the gearing the way mine
is, 17 front 43 rear.  I think Triumph changed the front on the 00 to
19 on the front and that made it a bit less revvey..

Erik