sprockets

Hello All,

Paul and Dee, I'm sorry about the deer mishap and hope you are doing ok. Get
well soon. Also a special belated birthday wish to "the Rude One". I miss
riding with you. On the sprocket issue. I'm looking for advise. I'm thinking
I would rather have some additional low end ummmph and loose some top end. I
have a "00" ST and whats the thoughts on rear sprockets. I have about 3k
miles and I'm hoping I won't have to change out the chain. If my thinking is
wrong(as it often is) please let me know why. I'm also looking for a stiffer
front end ( on the bike!), less dive in braking. Any help is appreciated.

Bruce Spencer (RockyDawg)
"00" ST Black (the collectable one now!)