Having Trouble Finding Sprockets And Chain

Hello, after trying to order sprockets and chain from two differant [
competition accessories] and [ motorcycle ware house] im finding it hard to
find sprockets for my 99st. i realize the chains a 530 and if icount the
links i can order that. but the sprockets im still trying to find. if anyone
has a number to a place or catalog please let me know. guess if all else
fails back to my dealer. thanks pete n.y.
                        p.s. these places dont even have the sprint s.t. in
there parts list