elf oil?

Not talking about Santa's elves here, but has anyone used elf moto MXT4 (or
MTX4, or some variation along those lines)?

I went to my dealer to buy oil for my ST (my first oil change after the
initial 500 mile service).  They didn't have the Triumph Mobil 1 (said that
they've had a hard time getting it, and Triumph also recommends using the
elf oil, so they use it for all their services).  The beauty (sarcastically
now) is that the elf cost $6 more per liter, totalling
$13/liter.  Sheesh.  I bought it anyway.  (sucker).

Just wondering if anyone's heard of or used this oil, and if anyone knows
of anywhere online to buy oil?

And, is elf oil made from elves?  (That just begs the question).

Thanks,

Dan Wolf (aka Dawg Howse)
Blue '00 ST
Longmont, CO