ST Temporary Trade Europe/Northern California

I posted to the list a coupla weeks ago regarding my
tentative plans for a European Tour in May of '01. One
suggestion that came up regarding how to get a bike
for said tour involved a swap with someone who might
want to tour California.

Well any takers? Do you live somewhere in Western
Europe, and have an ST or RS, preferably with luggage?
I'd like to start somewhere not too cold in May,
Northern France being my Northernmost jumping-off
point.

I have a '99 ST with 3-bag setup(with inner liners)
Triumph tankbag, heated grips, throttlemeister and
sport pipe.

I live in San Francisco. We have great riding locally
and California and the Western US is just amazing.
Riding season usually extends into mid-to-late
November and gets going again after the rains in late
March into early April. I also have a couch in my
apartment if you wanted to stay with me for a few days
(I'm a good tour guide, too ;) )

So, I would be willing to give up my ride for a month
if you came here, if you'd do the same for me over
there.

Any takers?

Mail offlist please.....

Brian W.