Re: Win a TT600 (USA)

Keith Peters wrote:

> I think Blake just put this in to annoy Eric and
stop him winning ;-)

An Blake said:

LOL! Unfortunately, I don't have a good answer to
answer Henning's
question. As he surmised, they probably have some
specific rules
governing giveaways and promotions that Virgin/Triumph
didn't feel like
dealing with. What those rules are, I don't know;
maybe someone from
one
of those states will chime in...>

New York and Florida require you to put up surety
bonds if you run a giveaway in their states. Basically
guaranty you will actually give the prize away. Bonds
are a PITA to get if you are a non-U.S. company who
doesn't need them regularly. Yes, I'm in the surety
bond business.....

Brian W.
'99 Sprint ST (The Dark Side)