re: strange cargo

>  What, if any, strange or unusual objects (excluding partners) have been
>  carried on other ST/RS owners.

	Well, I once strapped a new windshield for my wife's bike onto the back
of the ST. Still in the box, which was rather large and caught a lot of wind
even though it was basically horizontal. Not that strange, though, I guess.
I've also strapped a racquetball racquet to the toprack, but that's not really
strange, either. Hmmm, I wonder how a keg might affect the handling? Now THAT
would make you popular at the next rallye...