European adventure

WOW!
What a fantastic trip, Just got back from Germany/Austria/Italy for two weeks
and had the opportunity to rent  bikes for a four day tour.
I rented an Aprilia Falco and my wife rented a TT600. The roads were fantastic,
the weather was fantastic and the bikes couldn't be beat! If anyone has a chance
to do the same DO NOT miss it. At one point we were doing so many hairpin turns
I almost got sick.

While we were there we also made a trip into Munich to go to the Intermot
motorcycle show. Of course the first place we headed for was the Triumph stand
to see what they had. Interesting items were a Speed Triple green TT600, an all
Yellow TT600 and a number of the new Bonevilles. We also got a chance to drool
over bikes like the New
Munch, Benellis, MV agusta's Cagivas and Aprilias that we'll never get to see
here.

I have a number of photos if there is any interest.

Good to be back home on the sprint!

P.S. any N-East Triumph riders planning on going to the Great Bay Triumph open
house this Sat
in Hampton NH?

Jay Welsh
Blue ST