Re: Alarm

Oh yes, another tip for anyone thinking about fitting the alarm (now you are
all trained Triumph mechanics aren't you???):

After mine was fitted by the dealer, it armed/disarmed correctly and the
indicators flashed but the LED in the small centre light didn't flash.  It
turns out the LED was fitted the wrong way round in the original wiring
harness from the factory (my bike was built 04/99).  I took off the cockpit
fairing, carefully eased the terminals out of the plug on the LED and
swapped them round.  And it flashed happily ever after...

...and I didn't need any pickles either!

Neil