From: Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: September 19, 2000 4:47:35 AM GMT
Subject: Re: deer whistles

>I've heard they attract deer.  I've also heard that WD-40 sprayed on your
>joints is a cure for arthritis and that garlic is an aphrodesiac (both
>parties must consume it).

I heard that if you eat garlic, you'll be protected from deer. Oh wait,
that's for vampires. Where's that damn witchcraft book I had around here?

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com