Re: Panniers

Storkepe@xxxxxxx wrote:

> How feasible is it to install the bags myself,

It's not too hard if you're mechanically inclined -- so say the folks
that have done it. However, IIRC, the three hour estimate is probably
for someone who's done it a few times before.

> and does it make it more difficult to put on the centerstand?

I actually find it a little easier to get the bike on the centerstand
with the nifty, swing-out handle/cigar holder that comes with the
panniers. That might just be me, though.

Now, I just have to figure out how to smuggle that gen-u-ine Cuban
Cohiba Robusto back into the states... :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA (but currently in Ireland!)