Triumph alarm

	Short version: I have one.
	Just plugs into the wiring harness, led is already in the running light
and is activated, uses two bolts to mount in existing location under
right rear bodywork, dill required to mount the motion sensor in
document box, can be installed in thirty minutes easy.
	Sets itself thirty seconds after ignition switch off, has ferry mode to
move bike around, has deactivate mode when needed.
	I like it, don't have to bother to set it yourself, wish the time delay
could be adjustable, expensive but just plugs in, I'm happy.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"