the birthday ride of RD Reveere

	Well, the Rude Dog hit the 52 mark yesterday. How to celebrate?
	With a morning low of about seventy and a forecasted high of the upper
eighty's I just had to ride. Call in vacation time. Called the Dawg with
no Name up and the two of us headed North for the back roads along the
Red River. No way do they compare to North Carolina but they are much
closer. Great ride of about two hundred miles. Great German food. Great
companionship. Great bike. Great day! Like the bear in Carolina I didn't
see the deer that came out between us but no damage was done. This ST is
wonderful:-) Almost ninety but it felt so cool after those 111 degree
days just two weeks ago.
	Everybody, enjoy your next birthday.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"