re: new to list, need chain advice

Pete,

I recently replaced my chain with a D.I.D. 530V Vector O-Ring (also at about
15k miles).  Cost about $85.  The only thing I didn't like was that it uses
a master link, but still a decent low-cost solution.  I didn't replace the
sprockets, simply didn't look like they needed replacing at this point (some
disagree).  Next time out I'll go with something that has greater tensile
strength and als do the sprockets (somewhere between 25K and 30k miles or
before my next long distance ralley).

Jay

Jay S. Levine
office: (651) 687-5793
cell: (612) 308-9424
home: (612) 294-0779
shameless self promotion: http://home.mn.rr.com/levine98/index.htm
"Remember, it's not where you live, but how"