Re: New file uploaded

Previously, you (Dan Wolf) wrote:
> Sure, coming from a place where you can ride year 'round.

I've come to think that a cage with A/C is my preferred mode of
commuting transport during summer in FL.  Between heat and humidity that
feels like a 24-hour Turkish steam bath, totally unpredictible summer
storms, and insane drivers in the Tampa Bay area, a bike just isn't much
fun for my daily commute.  :-(

OTOH, the other 9 months are rather nice (ignoring the snowbirds).  (If
it is tourist season why can't we shoot them?)

> I'm sure all of you in more moderate climates will get your jabs in when we
> central/mid U.S.'ers are shoveling snow!

Me? Nah! I'll be nice and polite ... for a change.  BTW, what is that
white stuff that is lying all over the place for months at a time
anyway?  ;-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL