RE:Subject: Dear Abbey

Marc, ask yorself one question, "If I were paying for this service,
would I come back ?". I am a firm believer in voting with the
wallet. I will pay more for excellent service and treatment,
or do the work myself. My current dealer, Libby's in New Haven
CT, is doing well so far, but if I were treated like you have
been, I'd be in one of the other three dealerships in Connecticut.
Even though they're more than 45 minutes away from home. (READ
INCONVENIENT).

Just one mans' opinion YMMV,

Andrew
00 Sprint ST

Here's the dilemma.

Up to this, Matt has been good to me and is close to my house.
Jeremy Horn,
who is now at Southern California Triumph (kind of far from my
house) did
most of the work I was happy with . Based on the recent history
with Matt,
my impression is that he needs to get the back of his shop back
together.

I'm interested in the list's reaction to the above history. Am
I just being
unreasonable to be pissed off? Would you take your bike back
to a shop
where you'd had that kind of experience??

BTW, I did look at the tank, and there is a noticeable depression
in the
plastic right under the nozzle opening. Any ideas on that one??

MarcD
slightly leaky 00 ST "Vixen"
reliable 95 Speed Triple "Strumpet"

- -----