Accessory Plugs

I purchased plugs for my electric vest and GPS at my BMW dealer. He had
two types: The original brown bakelite BMW plugs and another one made by
Hella, which are nice because the have an adapter ring that allows them
to be used in common cigarette lighter plugs as well. I paid $6 or $8
for them, I'm not sure.  If I can find the receipt for them I will post
the BMW part number. BTW, most dealers also stock the receptacle, with
or without a mounting bracket.
Davie Dawg
'99 ST