Re: st-digest V2000 #477

> Hello!
>
> > + on several occasions, a mid-tone whine has come from the
> > engine area when
> > after I turn on the bike (before starting). I'm assuming this
>
> I had that sound on my -00. Triumph switched the "Pressure Regulator"
> (direkt translation from swedish, probebly not correct) under warrenty.

Sounds like you were lucky. I have have the same noise on my 2000 RS
It starts up for a few seconds when I first turn on the ignition.
Then it comes back as soon as I start the engine and keeps howling for
another 20-30 minutes.

CalBMWTriumph here have refused to fix it because Triumph claims
the noise is normal and should go away after I have put 6000 miles
on the bike.

Cheers,
KEv

- --
Kevin Unthank         \  Dad always thought laughter was the best
Sun Microsystems       \  medicine, which I guess is why several
kevin.unthank@xxxxxxx   \  of us died of tuberculosis.
www.off-road.com/~unthank\                          -- Jack Handy