Re: introduction

>+ sometimes when accelerating from a stop I here a faint, strange sound
>from the front of the bike. It kind of sounds like crinkling of very thin
>foil. It seems to happen less once the bike is warm. I must admit I haven't
>spent much time poking around the front of the bike to determine the cause.
>Does this sound familiar to anyone?

A couple of us have mentioned hearing a noise similar to waving a plastic
bag around. But since I hear it as I'm coasting to a stop and it sounds
like it's coming from the rear, I'm not sure if that is the same noise that
you are referring to. I don't think we ever did get a consensus on what was
causing the noise. Some thought it might be the exhaust, others thought it
might be the chain.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com