RE: ST grinds to a halt

They are amazing, aren't they?  I guess the ability of the average human
mind to cope with the stress of being in a queue forever isn't very well
developed - hence their inability to drive their vehicles in a way that
keeps us safe on the roads when 'they didn't see you'......  Ah well - I
will not open that can of worms....

On the sadder note - I have been told I will have to be 'training' my way to
work regardless of distance, cost or inconvenience.... It turns a 20 minute
journey into a 2 1/2 hour saga.... - assuming the Northern line works that
is......

Ah well - I will enjoy it all the more when I get back on!!!!! :-)))

cfn,
Graeme