Re: ST grinds to a halt

Ian at 21:17 12/09/2000 , you wrote:
>My ST has ground to a halt.
>
>No the problem is not mechanical, electrical or an act of god.
>But a complete lack of petrol available in the south east of England.
>Thanks Tony Blair PM, ARSE!
>
>Just spent a day on 65 year old trains travelling 78 miles each way, this
>took 2 hours and 20 mins each way. :-(
>
>Give us some fuel NOW!

Typing this with a smug look on my face.

My bike is sitting at home with a full tank of fuel. This weekend I will
drain the tank by having a blast on virtually empty roads, all I have to do
is plan a route of no more than 200 miles. Who says Tony Blair doesn't
think about motorcyclists;-)

Noticed this morning that my local Esso station alas with no fuel has still
managed to put 4p on a price of a litre of diesel (note: before the tech
heads jump in. I don't run the ST on diesel, just my car) now selling at 85.9p.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & LongTail (00 Blue ST)"

Disclaimer:
I can't under any circumstances be held liable for any spelling mistakes
due to my dyslexic keyboard.